Labels

GUIDING ANGEL

GUIDING ANGEL
Happy New Year!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Suncatchers

On this rainy Saturday, I'm hoping for a break in the clouds so I can spring clean around my garden. Perennials need room to expand and it's an ideal time to divide late blooming plants like daylilies. I'm looking forward to seeing if my poppies and peonies will bloom since I moved a few of them in the fall. Sometimes, they need a season to recover.

While I wait, I'll show you suncatchers sporting some of my fairy art. Even on a rainy day they sparkle at my windows, casting rainbows. These are handpainted glass suncatchers by Amia, to whom I've licensed ten images. I have a new group of images in my head which I hope will be put to paper soon.

Like many of you, perhaps, when I'm indoors I look out and see all the areas which could use some TLC and when I do get out there I look back at my studio inspired to paint something new. I've not been so good at partitioning my days, so will see how it goes. Wish me luck, please.

3 comments:

  1. I think the woodland fairy is my favorite! I just planted a few columbine and foxgloves...can't have too many of them in my opinion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great, Barbara! I saw one of yours in a gift shop downtown. Sorry I've been a poor correspondant-I'm up to my eyeballs in work right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to be busy,though, isn't it, Jane? I'll look forward to seeing what wonderful images you're painting at this very moment.

    ReplyDelete

Tommy & Friend

Tommy & Friend

Butterflies

Butterflies

Daylilies

Daylilies

Phlox

Phlox

Bouquet Fairy

Bouquet Fairy

Woodland Fairy

Woodland Fairy

Rose Fairy

Rose Fairy

Mermaid & Seahorse

Mermaid & Seahorse

Among Friends

Among Friends

Pegasus Fairy

Pegasus Fairy

Noon Fairy

Noon Fairy

Hydrangea Fairy

Hydrangea Fairy

My Studio

My Studio
In Neater Days

Daffodil Hill

Daffodil Hill
This time last year

20+ plus Inches

20+ plus Inches

Valentine Gift 1

Valentine Gift 1

Valentine Gift 2

Valentine Gift 2

Enchanting Elves

Enchanting Elves